Best Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones – Guide & Reviews
We live in a day in age where everyone always seems to be on the go. If it’s not something with work, it’s hanging out with friends or going to the gym. We no longer have time for pesky chords to get in the way of our daily routines.
By choosing Bluetooth headphones you can easily pair them with your android, windows or iPhone or really any Bluetooth device you would want to pair with.
Why should you buy a pair of waterproof Bluetooth headphones? Because you can set your device down and still be able to enjoy music or answer calls, you can use virtually any device for music, you can listen in the rain, shower or at the pool without worrying about them getting wet and they are cable free.
1. Waterproof Bluetooth Earphones,SONYXER Wireless Earbuds
Whether you are using these Bluetooth headphones while you are jogging in the rain, at the beach or in the shower, you need not worry about water or sweat getting on them. These headphones will allow you to listen to music in a moist environment, but are not recommended for swimming. However, if you do drop them into water, the headphones are designed to function normally again after they are completely dried out.
With the Stay in Ear Tech with Comfortable Ear Hook these headphones will remain in your ear no matter what you are doing.This product features easy connect Bluetooth, within a matter of second after opening the package you can be using them.
You will get the best sound quality if you wear the silicone ear buds tighter in your ear. The lightweight of these headphones make them the perfect thing to throw in your gym bag or purse to have on the go.
● Stay connected to up to 10 meters
● Single charge will give you over 4 hours of continual use or 60 hours on standby.
● Charge time is 2 hours
● Answer/end/reject button with a build in mic
● Comes with extra sets of ear buds and mini carrying case
2. KEDSUM Sweatproof with Magnetic Wearable V4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
These KEDSUM Sweatproof with Magnetic Wearable V4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones feature a magnetic component that keeps your headphones around your neck when they are not in use. In the package there are three sets of ear buds so you can customize the headphones to your ear. This is a great option if you are looking for headphones to use while working out and want a product that will pair quickly with your phone.
The Hi-Fi Stereo sound quality means that you are able to pick up all ranges, from subtle tones to heavy bass.The built in mic cuts out background noise when you are talking on the phone, allowing for the person you are speaking with to hear you better.
● Stay connected up to 10 meters
●Single charge gives you up to 3 hours of continuous use or 175 hours on standby.
● Hi-Fi Stereo sound
● Easy pairing with phones and other electronics
● Magnetic buds keeps headphones around your neck when not in use
3. Bluetooth Earphones 4.1 Earhook Sport Headphones for Running Music Cell phones Keywords Waterproof
Listen to your music and make phone calls after you have successfully paired these headphones with your device with striking sound quality. Don’t limit yourself to what you can do, the distinct shape of these headphones keep them in your ear no matter how violently you move, run or jump. The silicone ear hooks will fit securely behind your ears and rest comfortably in the ear canal.
Outside sound is greatly reduced when using the built-in microphone and you will notice how clear and smooth the communication is. Not only are your calls going to be clearer, but your music will also come through clearer.
You should be able to use these headphones with any and all devices with a Bluetooth function. The headphones support pairing with two different devices simultaneously within a 12 meter range.
When you receive this product, in the box you will find one set of wireless headphones, two sets of ear buds, a USB charging cable, as well as a user guide.
● Stay connected up to 12 meters
● Fully charged in 1.7 hours
● Single charges gives you up to 6 hours of use or 240 hours on standby
● Pair with two devices at once
4. Bluetooth Headphones, aelec AC-BTE268 Magnetic Wireless Earbuds
The magnetic design of these headphones makes it so you can wear them as a necklace if you are not using them which can help prevent you from losing them. While they are water-resistant, they are not for swimming, but basically this means that you should not submerge them for long periods of time.
Liquipel Watersafe Technology protects the headphones from liquids such as water, sweat, milk, coffee and wine. If you do end up accidentally dropping them into a pool they will power off but because of the way they are engineered, they should be working normally again after they dry out for about a day.
The super noise reduction technology provides lossless stereo sound and the stabilizers and adjustable cord make for a comfortable and secure fit while working out. The company also boasts a lifetime warranty saying that they will replace your earphones if they are ever damaged by sweat.
● Magnetic closure to keep headphones around your neck when not in use
● Single Charge will give you up to 10 hours of playing time or 30 days on standby● Fully charged in two hours
● Comes with not only three different size ear buds, but also three different sized ear hooks to provide with the best fit
5. Waterproof Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
Easily answer a call or listen to music while on the go and control it through the buttons on the headphones. You can use these headphones will be perfect for use in the shower, beach, or boat to name a few places but is not recommended for swimming. If they do get dropped in the water they are designed to dry out in about 12 hours.
The ear hook helps keep the headphones in your ears while you work out or move around and these headphones come in a small carrying case. Their small size and light weight make them great for throwing into your gym bag.
These headphones can be used with all IOS devices, such as iPhones or iPads and all Android and Windows devices. Simply press the power button and you will see a blue-red light blinking and it will automatically be in pairing mode.
● Single charge provides over 4 hours of continual use and up to 60 hours on standby
● Fully charged within two hours
● Stay connected to to 10 meters
● Comes with four sets of ear buds and a clip to connect the headphones to you so it is harder to lose them
For the price point, the products provide many features, once you understand that waterproof does not mean that you can just drop them into the pool and expect them to work perfectly.
Ultimately it comes down to what you want these headphones for. Personally, I believe the two devices at the same time would be perfect for anyone who likes to keep their phone in their pocket but can still be using the headphones paired to their computer while they are working.