Best Small Portable Speakers– Guide & Reviews
Small and portable speakers are a hot commodity right now. Who doesn’t love to listen to music wherever they are? Compact, portable speakers are ideal for anyone who wants to move their music from one room to another.
You can hook up your Bluetooth so you can play your music from another room. It’s an excellent way to keep the music going, so you don’t have to stop what you’re doing to change your music.
If you’re tired of having bulky speakers take up precious space, a portable speaker is something you should invest in. They’re ideal for anyone who wants to save space and keep their music where they are, without the headphones.
Recommended Product Reviews
1. iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker
• This portable speaker is ideal for anyone who works on the computer a lot. The headphone jack uses a typical auxiliary cord, so you can hook your computer to the speaker. It also works for different game devices, MP3’s, and phones. You’ll be able to rock out and get your work done at the same time.
• The vacuum bass creates a surprising amount of volume and bass. You’ll feel the beat of your music in your hand to get your blood flowing. It’s small enough to leave on your desk without it interfering with your work. It’s the ideal speaker for those who have a home office.
• The battery inside the speaker is rechargeable to keep it safe for the environment. The lithium ion battery has a long life, so you’ll save money by not buying batteries. You can plug it in when the battery is low to keep your music running. If you love the idea of working at a desk and amplifying your music, this is the speaker for you.
• The speaker collapses to give you more space and makes it easier to carry around with you from room to room. It twists and locks in place when you’re ready to get the speaker bumping. It has a simulated stereo or mono stereo, allowing your music to sound great. It will work when you plug it in as well.
2. Portable Bluetooth Speakers
• The compact size of this speaker allows you to carry it around with you in your pocket. It looks like a magnetic ring box, and will fit in your jeans. You’ll be able to take the speaker with you wherever you go. You can work at the coffee shop and bring in some good tunes with you.
• The design of the speaker gives it an elegant look you’ll appreciate. The smooth curved edge fits perfectly in your hand to let you feel the power. The skid-proof base protects the speaker from any liquid that may be nearby. The base also prevents the speaker from moving around when you have the volume turned up.
• You can pair the speakers with your smartphone, so you can enjoy all your music. Whether you use Spotify or Pandora, you’ll be able to play all of your favorite playlists. You can also hook it up to your computer to amplify the sound quality, which is ideal if you’re watching a movie.
• There’s only one button on the speaker, making it an easy machine to use. You won’t have to worry about mixing up buttons, and then trying to fix it. You’ll be able to play music for 12 hours straight. The playtime is longer than other portable speakers you’ll find on the market.
3. AYL Portable Mini Capsule Speaker System
• The plug and play design makes these speakers an excellent portable speaker to carry around with you. The high quality sound coming from the speakers ensures you’ll be able to listen to your music the way it’s supposed to be heard. You’ll be rocking out when you have these speakers turned on.
• The built-in amplifier allows the sound to come out crystal clear. All of your music will sound like you’re hearing your favorite band in person. The lithium ion battery allows for ten hours of continuous play. Even if you set your music at random, it won’t wear down the batteries quickly.
• The speakers are compatible with just about every electronic device. Whether you’re using your smartphone, MP3, or your laptop, you can hear all your favorite songs. The jack is universal, allowing you to buy one auxiliary cord to start listening. You’ll be thrilled as you’re jamming out.
• A USB cable attaches to your computer or laptop to help deliver the best quality audio. The 3-year manufacturer warranty is included with the speaker, which will help you if it breaks on you. You won’t have to worry about feeling cheated if the speaker doesn’t work for any reason.
4. Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker
• The design of the speakers allows for the maximum amount of sound output compared to other portable speakers. Your music experience won’t be the same with these speakers. You can attach different sources to the speakers to create your own musical experience.
• The battery is built-in and is a lithium ion battery that’s sure to last you a long time. The battery should last up to six hours when it’s fully charged. You’ll be able to crank out your big project while playing your concentration playlist. It’s plug and play ability makes it one of the best speakers on the market.
• The compact design makes these speakers one of the best ones to carry around with you, wherever you’re going. They’re easy to store away when they’re not in use, making it handy for people on the go. You’ll be able to fit it in your pocket to give you the extra hand you may need for coffee.
• The speakers are easy to use, once you have everything synced up to them. You can use the speakers for your smartphones or laptops to enhance your music. You won’t be disappointed when you can create your ideal playlist to help out with work. It’s the best way to listen to music.
5. Anker Ultra-Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
• The design of these speakers provide an impressive and full sound for your music. The audio driver and passive subwoofer provides a powerful feeling to your music. You’ll be able to feel every beat, and they look good as well. If style and production are important to you, these are the speakers for you.
• You’ll be able to run these speakers for a full twelve hours when the battery is fully charged. It’s about three times longer than comparable speakers, and excellent for portable ones. The speakers charge in about three hours, and the Micro USB cable makes it universal.
• The speakers are no bigger than a ring box, which is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want their speakers to take up all of their desk space. You can fit the speakers inside your pockets when you’re out walking around. The speakers do have Bluetooth capability, making it easy to connect to devices.
• You can sync up smartphones, tablets, and laptops to the speakers to enhance your playlist. If you want to connect your MP3 player as well, the AUX cord port allows you to do it. It has an 18-month warranty to cover any damage to the speaker. You know you’ll be getting a quality portable speaker if you decide to go with this one.
Portable speakers are a great way to listen to music, especially if you love to have music while you’re working. There are a lot of good quality portable speakers on the market, but there is one that stands out above the rest.
I recommend the Anker Ultra-Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, based on the design of the speakers and the battery life. It’s the ideal way to listen to music, and you’ll be able to hear every note in all of your songs. The quick recharge is ideal for people on the go, and you’ll be able to use the speakers all day long.